The Chester Theatre Council is a not-for-profit organization run by members of the community. Through the effort and generosity of many individuals we are able to provide a wide variety of entertainment enjoyed by residents and visitors alike.
Memberships are renewed on an annual basis and are valid from April 1st to March 31st.
The Chester Theatre Council’s goal is to continue to provide films and live performances of drama, comedy, music and dance at our local community theatre, at reasonable prices.
- Regular ticket discounts on select events.
- Email updates on events and happenings at the Chester Playhouse
- Regular newsletters
- Invitations to members only events
- Voting privileges at the Council’s annual general meeting
- Guaranteed availability of tickets for most shows up to one week prior to event
- The satisfaction of supporting a program that enriches the lives of residents and visitors
- Student membership – $10/year
- Individual Membership – $25/year
- Family membership – $35/year
- Contributing Member – All donations of $150.00 or more accompanying the membership registration form, will entitle the donor to a complimentary family membership for the current year. A tax receipt for the full amount of the donation will be issued. Please donate by clicking the button below.
A membership registration form in PDF format is available for you to print at home: Membership Form.pdf
Memberships are payable by cash, cheque, Visa or Mastercard.
For more information please send us an Email or contact the Playhouse.